Web Submission:Complete the on-line course data entry form. Upon submission you will receive an e-mail that your intent to apply has been received along with a cover sheet to submit with the required supporting documentation. All materials received will be printed and distributed to members of the course Admissions Committee.
Please note: Support materials should be typed saved as a PDF and emailed to email@example.com or mailed to:
Magee-Womens Research Institute
204 Craft Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
REQUIRED SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION:
- A copy of your current resume.
- A copy of your college transcript.
- A brief statement of your reasons for wanting to take this course and respond to these questions:
- Outline your background in MSTEM, including courses taken.
- What experience, if any, have you had with research?
- Are you currently involved in any research projects? If so, please specify.
- Please list and describe all volunteerships and leadership roles.
- What specific plans do you have after completing the course? Please describe your academic, career and research goals.
- Evaluations: Applicants should request two (2) written letters of recommendations from two individuals familiar with their academic research, leadership background and goals. Recommendations may be submitted with other application materials by the trainee, or sent directly to the Admissions Office by the evaluator.
Financial Information: Full financial assistance is available for participants in this course, including non-U.S. citizens who hold proper visas. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of need. Scholarship requests are not a factor in admissions decisions.
Further inquiries about the course and admission policies may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.